Monday, 16 May 2016

Blog #2 Room

The initial reaction to the book was pretty bad because it was really hard to understand what the kid was talking about. Once I started to think in the mind set of a child it made a bit more sense. Now that I understand what is happening in the book I am starting to like it a lot more I have so many questions on whats happening. So far I know there is Jack, Ma, and Old Nick. They haven't really described Old Nick yet they just said he comes at night to give them stuff. Jack hasn't been described to much other than he is five years old. Ma hasn't been described that much either other then she was the one kidnapped my Nick when she was 19 and gave birth to Jack. The characters are really realistic. I think that Ma is trying to signal people with the light at night. I also want to know why Ma hides Jack at night does Nick not know about him or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment