Monday, 16 May 2016

Blog #1 Room

Hello my name is Mathew and I am not a big fan of reading, I don't really struggle with reading it's just there are so many better things I could be doing. When I do read I like reading adventure books and I mostly just read if I have to read a book for class.I have read the road in Mr. Harrisons class last year and Animal Farm, Hamlet, and The Kite Runner. The Kite Runner wasn't that bad but I really hated Hamlet because of the old English. I think the reading will be a little hard because the narrative is written from a child's perspective. The challenge i will have is being focused on the book while reading. I choose the book because it has a movie and I had a chance to read it before and I didn't so I thought I would read it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment